Apollo Green - Structural Steel Tubes
Apollo Green - Structural Steel Tubes
Thickness: 1.6mm – 3.2mm (Higher thickness as per requirement)
Length: 4.0mm to 12mm
- Made from tested quality steel, Apollo Green is corrosion-resistant and rust-proof. These tubes can withstand severe weather conditions, offer high tensile strength, great performance, and durability.
- Why Apollo Green: Apollo Green is corrosion-resistant and rust-proof since it is constructed of high grade steel. These structural steel tubes can survive harsh weather conditions and provide high tensile strength, excellent performance, and long-term durability. The use of Galvanized steel in Apollo Green has become one of the most reliable types of steel used in various industries across the world. With a strong and durable layer that can protect it from external elements and corrosive substances, using Apollo Green is the best option for you.
BENEFITS OF APOLLO GREEN
- It applies a zinc coating: This structural steel tube is covered with an extra zinc coat to provide protection. With this the means of production are standardized to fit with overall building guidelines.
- It’s sustainable: Sustainability is important for a lot of people and all Apollo Green products like hollow steel structure and structural steel tubes are super sustainable and can be reused as well. This steel tube can have a lot of waste that can be turned into consumer products. It can also be recycled once you’re using it for your construction project or building.
- It has a long lifespan: The lifespan of this structural steel tube can be increased simply by cleaning and maintaining it. This hollow steel section has a longer lifespan for both agricultural and industrial areas.
- Less Maintenance: Apollo Green promises to be durable, cost-effective, and sustainable. It promises to withstand different elements allowing one to perform less maintenance, repairs, and replacements for a lifetime.
- Durability: The surface of this hollow steel structure is more durable with anti-embroidery treatment, and it will not be oxidized too quickly, and will not form white rust on the steel pipe.
- Strong Corrosion Resistance: Apollo Green ensures that the steel tubes are not easily corroded, and has an extra later that can keep safe from different kinds of wear and tear.
- Cost effective: By using galvanized steel pipes, one would have a set of tubes that can last longer, which means there would be less maintenance and repair costs.
- Easy to check: The inspection process of these structural steel tubes is simple and clear. They can be visually examined, and their thickness can be tested using a simple nondestructive testing method.
- A variety of types of tubes like structural steel tubes and hollow steel tubes and more are widely used as greenhouse frames. In general, Apollo Green, available in many forms for intended purposes other than greenhouse building, can be adapted to many shapes and sizes of greenhouses. Greenhouse frames can be constructed of several different types of materials.
- Because Apollo Green is in the range of galvanized tubes, these structural steel tubes are immediately ready for use when it is delivered. No additional preparation of the surface is required, no time-consuming inspections, additional painting or coatings are needed.
- These structural steel tubes have smooth internal surfaces. Polished body of such steel tubes can resist damaging effects of corrosion, wear and abrasion. Burr-free inner and outer design, long service life and leakage proof design are some of their key aspects.
- Galvanized coating in Apollo Green is designed to prevent corrosion and rust. It is also manufactured to keep other minerals, such as calcium, from building up on the pipes or bollards. It can last for years depending on the quality of the coating and the application.
USE OF APOLLO GREEN IN INFRASTRUCTURE
- Greenhouse: The highly prepared galvanized materials from APL Apollo Pipes are excellent for structures that require an interior irrigation system. Firefighting tubes to transport liquids are crucial safety precautions to save the crop in the event of an emergency, and our structural engineering materials guarantee that all of this is contained in a robust, solid infrastructure. This product comes in structural steel tubes and hollow steel structures and many more with long durability that can also withstand any kind of weather conditions.
- Plumbing: These ERW steel tubes are commonly used in plumbing systems due to their ability to resist rust and corrosion. They are frequently used for water supply pipes and fittings, as they provide a strong and durable connection that can withstand high pressure and flow rates. Galvanized pipes are also resistant to scaling and buildup, which can improve the longevity of the plumbing system.
- Agricultural: These hollow steel sections are frequently used in the agricultural industry for a variety of applications. They are commonly used for irrigation systems, as they can resist corrosion caused by exposure to water and other elements. Galvanized pipes are also used for animal enclosures, such as cattle pens and hog houses, as they provide a sturdy and long-lasting structure that can withstand heavy use and exposure to the elements. In addition, they can be used for greenhouse structures, as they can withstand high humidity levels and resist rust and corrosion.
APL Apollo is the right choice for all steel structures, PEB structures, structural steel buildings, and construction.