Apollo Z Plus - Structural Steel Tubes
Apollo Z Plus - Structural Steel Tubes
Length: 4.00 – 12.00mm
Thickness: 1.6 – 2.0mm
Apollo Z+ offers exceptional surface quality, great tolerance, and superior strength. Rust-free and corrosion-resistant, the steel tubes have impressive formability and weldability. They also have ease of cutting and bending in addition to a classy finish and rigid structure.
ADVANTAGES OF APOLLO Z+
1. High Strength: Apollo Z+ steel tubes are made using cutting-edge technology, class-leading industry standards, and manufactured using only the highest quality of structural steel. As a result, Apollo Z+ rectangular steel tubes have exceedingly high levels of strength compared to the competitors’ offerings. This increased strength is a major advantage across all its use cases and applications.
2. Used for structural purposes: Apollo Z+ hollow steel sections are designed to be used in various structural applications. The increased strength and durability of these steel tubes add improved structural integrity to construction projects and provide a solid foundation to buildings, increasing their survivability and structural integrity.
3. Non-corrosive and rust-proof: Apollo Z+ steel tubes are completely galvanized. This means that they are completely coated with zinc. The result is that these steel sections are rust-proof and resist corrosion when exposed to the environment. This increases the overall strength and durability of the tubes, giving them industry-leading reliability and performance.
4. Fire-proof: Another advantage of Apollo Z+ steel tubes is that they are fire-resistant. Pure steel has a natural resistance to high temperatures that arise due to fires. As these steel tubes are made from pure steel, they are naturally resistant to fire. This is very important as in the event of a building fire, these tubes will prevent the overall collapse of the building.
5. Termite resistant: Steel is known for being naturally resistant to termite attacks. Apollo Z+ is made using the highest quality structural steel which means that these tubes are entirely resistant to termites and pest attacks, making them perfect for any construction foundation.
6. Made using ERW: Apollo Z+ are ERW steel tubes. Apart from having better durability and increased resistance, the ERW manufacturing process is much more cost-effective and environmentally friendly. Steel tubes that undergo this process require less post-weld cleaning, allowing for easy mass production.
APPLICATIONS OF APOLLO Z+
- Buildings: Apollo Z+ is perfect for use in buildings for their structural foundations. A well-constructed building needs a strong foundation to support the weight of the building. Apollo Z+ rectangular steel sections are made to withstand high pressure and weight, making them a good choice for building construction.
- Roofing: Roofing solutions need to have high strength in order to stay firmly on the structure and provide structural integrity to the entire project. Apollo Z+ steel tubes are incredibly durable and have a high load-bearing capacity which makes them ideal for roofing solutions across various applications, particularly in schools and warehouses.
- Electric poles: Apollo Z+ rectangular steel tubes can be used in electric poles owing to their superior durability and long-term performance.
- Greenhouse structures: Apollo Z+ are ideal for use in hollow steel structures like greenhouse steel buildings due to their superior resistance to termites and high strength.
- Households: Coastal regions are normally prone to adverse weather conditions. The presence of moisture in the air and the frequency of rainstorms weaken the structural integrity of many households through the corrosion and rusting of metal. Apollo Z+ is specially designed to be rust-proof and corrosion-resistant. They are also weatherproof and can withstand environmental conditions effectively.
- Structural applications: Apollo Z+ rectangular tubes can be used in a variety of structural applications in the construction of solar power plants and windmills.
APL Apollo is the right choice for all steel structures, PEB structures, structural steel buildings, and construction.